Post-Conference Session, March 31, 2014
Full Day Session 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Pediatric Emergency Bootcamp 2014
Topics will include:
- Pearls for Pediatric Resuscitation
- Managing the Crashing Asthmatic
- Newborn Resuscitation
- You Took What??? Drugs of Abuse & Toxicology
- The Critical Cardiac Child: Congenital & Acquired Conditions
- Are They Just Small Adults? Big Problems in Little People
- Pediatric Trauma: The #1 Killer
- Head Injury in Kids
- Critical Metabolic Emergencies
- Pediatric DKA
- Sedation/Procedural Tricks of the Trade
- Shake It Up: Pearls for the Seizing Patient
- Case-based Simulation Sessions
What’s included with the Pediatric Bootcamp tuition:
- Full day of pearl-packed instruction from top national faculty.
- Brand new state of the art blended learning environment with integrated case-based simulation sessions for the highest learning impact.
- Pediatric Emergency CME Wallet Card.
- Exclusive access to the online version of the course (not included in main course tuition).